Self-Care is essential! Taking good care of yourself gives you the energy (fuel) you need to be the best version on yourself each day. And I have to admit this is one of the areas I’m still striving to improve in. I created a list of my favorite top 30 self-care activities to recharge and renew each day. Also, don’t forget to sign-up for my 14 Day Self-Care Challenge!
Try one of these Self-Care Activities TODAY!
- Meditate (start with at least 5 mins)
- Go for a Walk
- Watch a Funny Movie
- Create a Self-Care Box (fill with all the things you need to keep you going on your day)
- Read Positive Affirmations
- Listen to Positive Music (Sing along)
- Call a Good Friend
- Do Yoga
- Buy Yourself a little Treat
- Try a Hobby
- Drink Warm Lemon Water
- Sip Chamomile or Lavender Tea
- Make a Raw Green Smoothie
- Read a Good book
- Write or Journal
- Express Gratitude & Reflect
- Schedule an essential Dr.’s appointment you’ve been putting off
- Prepare for the next day (tomorrow always starts a new day)
- Connect with your Spiritual Faith
- Grab a coloring book
- Take A Nap
- Get Some Sunlight
- Hug a Tree
- Give to Someone Else
- Do a crossword puzzle
- Eat Almonds/Cashews (proven to treat anxiety & depression
- Organize and/or Declutter Your Space
- Move Your Body
- Just Breathe (take 3 deep breathes….and move on)
SIGN-UP FOR OUR 14 DAY SELF-CARE CHALLENGE!
What would you add to the list?