You are Royalty! Stand like a pineapple: stay golden and always wear your crown!
Check out more inspiration here!
Love Yourself..and Take Flight. Self-Love Gives You Wings to FLY! – #Loveselfme
We're on Instagram. Join us!
I truly feel like 2017 is going to be the year for the dedicated…those that are committed to being Happier! And are brave enough to follow through with the necessary steps to achieve their Happiest Life Ever! Here’s 10 Happy Goals To Do More of This Year!
There’s Nothing better than embarking on a new adventure to expand your Horizon! And breaking out of the mundane box of everyday life. Rather you’re traveling with a partner, a buddy or just simply flying “solo’…go out and explore more.
Open up a short-term savings account for Travel using a site like Smarty Pig.
This year, I want to be more financially prepared! Having a back-up (emergency) plan is essential in an unpredictable world. So, it’s time to save a little nest egg for a rainy day and stop exhausting my regular savings account.
Start a 52-week Savings Challenge and deposit funds into a high interest online savings account.
What a better way to have more Happiness this year than causing others to be happy too! This year I want to be more consistent and intentional in how (and where) I give my time, energy and resources.
Set a monthly commitment to give your time and resources to help a concern you’re passionate about.
Give me some sunshine and vitamin “sea”. Nature is truly therapy to my soul. I want to have more fun in the sun and enjoy the healing powers of the great outdoors.
Go out and enjoy the great outdoors–and most of all have fun! This Beach Cruiser is going to help me nature more!
Sometimes all you need is More Calm! Meditation has proven benefits: Like, decreasing stress and anxiety; and bringing mental clarity. Even just taking 5 minutes throughout the day can have positive results.
Try this 5-minute mediation for anxiety throughout the day.
I spend most of my time pursing my passion as a self-love advocate. However, there are some many other gifts I am passionate about. Like, cooking, photography and singing.
Try a new hobby! Find free or low-cost classes online on Udemy.
Sometimes all you need is sleep! Remember when your were younger and napping was required. Who said it should be any different as an adult. Studies have shown that a 20-minute power nap will boost your energy.
Set your timer and take a 20-minute afternoon nap!
Your health is your wealth. When you eat better you think better, and Feel Better! It’s a wise decision to invest in your health and wellness—no matter what age you are (the earlier the better!).
Check out this cookbook filled with detoxing recipes for a healthier you, Joyous Detox.
Stretch…Stretch! Yoga is proven to lower stress and anxiety, improve circulation and balance the mind. Some health experts even claim that Yoga has anti-aging benefits.
This Is Going To Be Your Happiest Year Ever!
There are days when we all are feeling a little down. And that’s ok! The point is not to stay down. Pick yourself back up–and know that there’s a rainbow on the horizon. Don’t allow your emotions to spiral out of control causing you to become unbalance and/or depressed. Take back your POWER! Here’s 99 Coping Skills you can try on those “blue” days.
“Count Your Rainbows, not your thunderstorms.”- Alyssa Knight
- Read a good book.
- Watch a funny movie.
- Go for a walk.
- Take 10 deep breaths.
- Read affirmations.
- Move your body.
- Call a friend.
- Visit a friend.
- Do a word search or crossword.
- Play a musical instrument.
- Practice self-care.
- Listen to positive music.
- Cry “it” out.
- Take a 20 min nap.
- Take a relaxing bath.
- Play with a pet.
- Go window shopping.
- Clean or organize something.
- Tell yourself you are enough.
- Try aromatherapy.
- Paint or draw.
- Rip a piece of paper into pieces.
- Send an email to a friend.
- Hug a pillow.
- Drink green tea.
- Go for a nice, long drive.
- Complete something you’ve been putting off.
- Try a new hobby.
- Use lavender essential oil.
- Create or build something.
- Make a gratitude list.
- Read the Bible or Spiritual Text.
- Call a hotline.
- Ride a bicycle.
- Grab your coloring book.
- Perform a random act of kindness.
- Text a friend.
- Rearrange your space.
- Write a letter to someone that you may never send.
- Write a self-love letter to yourself.
- Put a puzzle together.
- Do your hair or nails.
- Read inspiring quotes online.
- Squeeze a stress ball.
- Knit or sew.
- Go somewhere public.
- Make a warm yummy drink.
- Search for ideas on Pinterest.
- Look at pretty things, like flowers or art.
- Jump on a trampoline.
- Watch an old, happy movie or sitcom.
- Call your life coach or therapist.
- Make a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Prepare a healthy meal.
- Smile at at-least 5 people.
- Play with children.
- Hug a friend or a family member.
- Make a list of goals and/or plans.
- Listen to classical music.
- Sit on the porch.
- Hug a tree.
- Eat cashews (proven to increase mood).
- Drink lemon water.
- Scribble/doodle on a paper.
- Nature/Window watch.
- Envision your happiest life.
- Do a craft or DIY.
- Workout or go to the gym.
- Talk to someone close to you.
- Just relax.
- Take a warm shower.
- Listen to a motivational CD.
- Watch something funny.
- Buy yourself a little self-love treat.
- People watch at the mall.
- Go to the park.
- Give yourself a pedicure.
- Get some fresh air.
- Do something your passionate about.
- Choose to forgive.
- Celebrate yourself.
- Live in the NOW moment.
- Plan for tomorrow.
- Look a family photos.
- Plan a short-vacation or retreat.
- Take a technology break.
- Get some sunlight.
- Have Faith–everything gets better.